Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQs before sending us a message.
Here are just a few reasons to contact Simple by Choice:
- Experience more balance.
- Increase happiness and fulfilment.
- Strengthen your personal and professional relationships.
- Get un-stuck and un-cluttered.
- Create your vision and move towards it.
- Gain clarity.
- Learn to just BE.
- Career and personal growth.
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
Coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
Some of the key findings of the International Coach Federation-commissioned Global Coaching Client Study and conducted independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers show the following:
- 99% of all coaching clients were satisfied.
- 96% of clients would hire a coach again.
- 86% of all companies say they at least made their return on investment.
Coaching helps you stay positive
- 80% improved their self-confidence
- 73% improved their relationships
- 72% improved their communication skills
- 67% improved their work-life balance
Coaching increases your productivity
- 70% improved work performance
- 61% improved business management
- 57% improved time management
- 51% improved team effectiveness
Send us an email